SME Sales Solutions
If you’re an SME is this, you?
- I no longer have time for selling and growing the business
- We need to increase our sales but I’m not sure I can afford to ‘bed in’ a new salesperson
- My best salesperson has left and there’s a big gap in their absence
- We have a new product and I need to market test it
- Our existing sales team has installed a ‘glass ceiling’ and I need to shake things up
- Our sales are dropping, and I don’t know why
- We are dependent on two salespeople and I’m worried about them joining a competitor
- We are hiring new telesales people and I don’t know what type of performance to expect
- I fancied outsourcing before, but all the companies wanted to start with a large campaign and no guarantees
You know what you’re doing and you’re great when you get in front of the right people. However, you don’t have the resources or the ‘know how’ needed to meet new opportunities.
If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. We specialise in helping our clients find new customers.
We take the time to understand your target market and what makes you a bit different.
SME Sales Solutions – The Questions: What do we ask you?
We take the time to understand 4 key characteristics of your solution:
- What problem do you solve?
- What’s your value proposition?
- Who’s your target market?
- What’s your differentiator or unique selling point (USP)?
Get in Touch!
Our team have plenty of commercial experience around SME Sales Solutions. Whether your selling to other SMEs, Medium, Large or Multinationals; that’s our strength!
Initial calls with potential customers are all about ‘selling the business case’ and as such it does not require an in-depth understanding of the technical side of your business; that’s your strength!
If you’d like to find out more about our SME Sales Solutions – It costs nothing to talk, so please, feel free to lift up the phone or fill out the online form and find out if we might be able to help you. Don’t worry you won’t be walked into something you can’t back out from and you may well find that partnership to help start getting more business. Am i an SME – See here SME Definition
What do we do?
- Build a database of opportunities
- Purge existing clients from the list
- Research appropriate contacts
- Contact the decision-makers
- Qualify the opportunities
- Secure sales meetings with the decision-makers or the influencers